|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Excipients||» Carnauba Wax|
- HS Code
- Other Names
- Brazil wax
- CAS No
- Cosmetic Grade
- Carnauba wax can produce a glossy finish and as such is used in automobile waxes, shoe polishes, dental floss, food products such as sweets, instrument polishes, and floor and furniture waxes and polishes, especially when mixed with beeswax and with turpentine.
- Cosmetic Industry
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- ISO 9001 - 2015 GMP HALAL KOCHER
Catering to the demands of our reputed client, we are engaged in manufacturing supplying and exporting a qualitative Carnauba Wax powder. Widely used as an emulsifier and stabilizer in automobile waxes, shoe polishes, furniture waxes and polishes and varied food products, our offered wax is highly demanded product among our clients. Also, this wax is applied in the cosmetic industry for manufacturing a variety of cosmetic products like face wash, lipsticks and creams. Furthermore, our offered Carnauba Wax powder is available for our clients in customized packing options to ascertain their safe transit.
Precise pH value
Longer shelf life
- Used as a tablet-coating agent in pharmaceutical industries
- Accurate composition
- Suitable for cosmetic and household formulations
- Safe for human consumption
Technical Specifications :
Cosmetic Product And Waxes
Carnauba also called Brazil wax and palm wax, is a wax of the leaves of the palm Copernicia prunifera, a plant native to and grown only in the northeastern Brazilian states of PiauÃ, Ceara, and Rio Grande do Norte.